Job and Investment opportunities
ZedAway has now been operating for three years, and we are growing
steadily. This year we have added a number of destinations to
our range, and are planning to begin providing specialist tours to Asia.
This is a great opportunity to get in touch with us, either for investment
opportunities or for work. We have a number of fascinating projects
to launch and positions to fill. Jobs include both temporary assignments
and permanent positions. Whatever your experience, if you're interested,
please get in touch.
To give you an idea of where we are, these are the areas
we need to cover in 2007:
1. e-marketing including Google advertising, link exchange, yahoo groups, internet advertising, etc.
2. Legal and practical advise on contracts, insurance, legal
3. Increasing sales (of course!)
4. Produce and update action plans, presentations, press releases, corporate
image, corporate policies, sales representatives guide, marketing strategy,
production of articles on our activities and connected activities, project
management documents (like gap analysis, resources analysis, marketing
and sales analysis, detailed project management analysis)
5. Finding investors
6. Selecting new staff
7 . Document review and translation: all documents written in English
(presentations, official ocuments, web contents, articles, etc), must
be reviewed by a first-language English speaker. As we try to approach
different markets, we also need translation on most important documents
and contents into other languages (French, Spanish, German, Italian)
8. Improving existing contacts and establishing new ones with ground operators
and service providers to improve and extend the service and reduce costs
9. Establishing an office in Cape Town
10. Developing our place in specific markets, e.g. Australia,
East Europe, Spain, North Europe, US
11. Developing new sustainability activities and establishing contacts
and cooperation with NGOs working in the field
12. Defining agreements with representatives in several countries, e.g.
travel agencies in Paris, Milan, New York, etc.
13. Researching and defining what we offer in terms of new itineraries,
new activities and new experiences
If you would like to be involved in any of the tasks above,
get in touch with us
We always reply to all applications and requests for information
that we receive.